Reaching out to
Helping Hands Barberton
Two varieties are being established on the property of one of the Founder Members.
- The Moringa bush, used for harvesting the leaves, is an orchard of 140 000 scrubs???
- The Moringa trees used for harvesting the seeds for the oil and other products is established on _________ (Farm Name) also owned by a Founder Member. This orchard will comprise of +/- ___ trees. This variety is imported from India and has stood the test of time. It takes +/- 36 months?? Before the seeds are harvested.
Visit Moringa Products for more information or to place orders.
The value chain of the Moringa products is:
- Ground preparation and planting
- Growth Phase (+/- __ months) for the Moringa scrubs and +/- 36 months? For the Moringa trees
nurture & maintenance – ongoing
- Cleaning & washing
- Selection for respective product lines
- Ordering, sales & logistical arrangements
How You Can Help
By donating a small amount of dry goods or vegetables we can keep the kitchen running smoothly.
Join one of our teams on a soup kitchen run and experience the fun first hand!
A small monetary donation creates huge relief. Support our moringa initiative and benefit from the health properties.
Through word of mouth our project grows exponentially. Please spread the word amongst your friends.
425 Meals a Day Makes an Impact!
With 4 vehicles on the road we aim to cover the whole of Barberton/Umjindi and provide a hot meal to everyone who needs it. We invite all locals to join us for a delicious plate, or to spread the word around.
Make A Real Change In Someone’s Life